74HC08 is a Quad 2-Input AND Gate.
Two J-K Master/Slave Flip Flops in a 14-Pin DIP Package
Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
Large Operating Voltage Range
Wide Operating Conditions
- It operates for all kind of TTL/EMOS devices.
- It could store a single bit like other latches but it has the ability to give the toggle and no change state.
- 74LS73 could store two bits at the same time.
- It doesn’t have any error state and invalid state like some other latches.
- Its operating temperature range is 0 – 70 degree and the charge storage temperature range is -65 to 150 degrees.
- 74LS73 comes with two types of packing, SOIC, and PDIP.