74HC14 is a hex inverter with Schmitt-trigger inputs.
This device features reducedinput threshold levels to allow interfacing to TTL logic levels. Inputs also include clamp diodes, thisenables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
Schmitttrigger inputs transform slowly changing input signals into sharply defined jitter-free output signals.
- Supply voltage range: -0.5V to +7.0V.
- Maximum current allowed to draw through each gate output: 25mA.
- Maximum total current allowed through VCC or GND pin: 50mA.
- Totally lead free.
- TTL outputs.
- High noise immunity.
- Maximum ESD: 2KV.
- Typical Rise Time: 85-625ns (depending on supply voltage).
- Typical Fall Time: 85-625ns (depending on supply voltage).
- Operating temperature: -55°C to 125 °C.