74HC147 (10-to-4 Line Priority Encoder).
74HC147 is a high speed silicon-gate CMOS devices and are pin-compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL).
74HC147 9-input priority encoders accept data from nine active LOW inputs (l1 to l9) and provide binary representation on the four active LOW inputs (Y0 to Y3).
- 10-to-4 Line Priority Encoder.
- Logic Family: HCT.
- Propagation Delay Time: 35ns at 4.5V.
- Number of Lines In/Out: 9 / 4.
- Supply Voltage Range: 2V-6V.
- Operating Temperature Range: -400C to +1250C.
- Package: DIP-16.