This breakout board for A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). This board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
- Max.Current : 2A.
- · Cross-current protection
- · 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
- · Thermal shutdown circuitry
- · Ground fault protection
- · Load short-circuit protection
- · Optional step five modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16