A9G development board that offers GSM/GPRS/SMS/Audio cellular connectivity, GPRS communication and GPS/BDS dual mode positioning.
The board contains lithium battery charge management circuit, microphone, speaker interface, USB communication interface, multiple keys / LED, TF card slot, accelerometer, SPI interface, I2C2 and ADC.
This board is ideal for any project that requires mobile connectivity, portability (due to the possibility of attaching a lithium ion cell), GPS location and accelerometer sensor.
It can also be used together with an expansion board with a camera for transmitting live images.
- Working voltage: 5v USB or Lipo battery(3.3V-4.2V)
- Support the GSM / GPRS four bands, including 850,900,1800,1900MHZ
- Support GPS/BDS
- Supports digital audio and analog audio, supports HR, FR, EFR, AM R voice coding
- Support voice calls and SMS messages
- Embedded network service protocol stack
- Support standard GSM07.07.07.05AT command