AD620AN - Low Power Instrumentation Amplifier is a low cost, high accuracy instrumentation amplifier that requires only one external resistor to set gains of 1 to 10,000.
AD620AN - Low Power Instrumentation Amplifier features 8-lead DIP packaging that is smaller than discrete designs and offers lower power (only 1.3 mA max supply current), making it a good fit for battery powered, portable (or remote) applications.
- Gain Set with One External Resistor : Gain Range 1 to 10,000.
- Wide Power Supply Range : ±2.3 V to ±18 V.
- Max Supply Current : 1.3mA.
- Excellent dc performance.
- Low noise.
- Excellent ac specifications .
- Weigh scales.
- ECG and medical instrumentation.
- Transducer interface.
- Data acquisition systems.
- Industrial process controls.
- Battery-powered and portable equipment.