The ADC0808 data acquisition component is a monolithic CMOS device with an 8-bit analog-to-digital converter, 8-channel multiplexer and microprocessor compatible control logic.
The 8-bit A/D converter uses successive approximation as the conversion technique.
The converter features a high impedance chopper stabilized comparator, a 256R voltage divider with analog switch tree and a successive approximation register.
The 8-channel multiplexer can directly access any of 8-single-ended analog signals.
- Easy interface to all microprocessors.
- Operates ratiometrically or with 5 VDC or analog span adjusted voltage reference.
- No zero or full-scale adjust required.
- 8-channel multiplexer with address logic.
- 0V to VCC input range.
- Outputs meet TTL voltage level specifications.
- Package Type : DIP24 pin.