Arduino Pro Mini is an ATmega168 based microcontroller board.
The board comes with built-in Arduino bootloader. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 Analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers.
The board can be connected to the PC using USB port and the board can runs on USB power.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Logic: 5V
- Freq: 16MHz
- Input Voltage : 7-9 V
- Digital I/O Pins : 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins : 8 (of which 4 are broken out onto pins)
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA
- Flash Memory : 32 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM : 2 KB
- EEPROM : 1 KB
- Clock Speed : 16 MHz