Bluetooth Robot kit is a learning starter kit,
It learns you hot to control a robot with wireless mean (Bluetooth).
This kit can used to make many projects and application using different sensors for different purposes such as ultrasonic sensor, object detection ,obstacle avoidance ...etc.
No need to be a professional to use it, even kids can do it.
So interesting and easy.
- Arduino Uno R3 ( 1)
- Arduino USB programming Cable (1)
- 2 WD Robot (1)
- Serial Bluetooth Module (Master/Slave) (1)
- L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver (2A) (1)
- 4 X AA Battery Holder with Cover and Barrel Socket (1)
- Male-Male Jumper Wire 20 cm (10 )
- Male-Female Jumper Wire 20 cm (10 )
- 9V Battery Adapter for the Arduino (1 )
- GP supercell 9v Battery (1)
- Alkaline Battery (2-Pack) 1.5V AA (2)
- Rocker Switch (On/Off) (1 )
- Bluetooth Robot kit application tutorial (Download it)
- Arduino IDE “Programmable platform for Arduino”. (Download it)
- Android Application (Download It from google play)
- Arduino Code (Download it)