CD 4026 Decade Counters/Dividers consist of a 5-stage decade counter and an output decoder which converts the Johnson code to a 7-segment decoded output for driving one stage in a numerical display.
These devices are particularly advantageous in display applications where power dissipation low and /or low package count are important.
- Counter and 7-segment decoding in one package.
- Easily interfaced with 7-segment display types.
- Fully static counter operation: DC to 6 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V.
- Ideal for low-power displays.
- Display enable output (CD4026B).
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings.
- Schmitt-triggered clock inputs.