CD 4028 BCD-To-Decimal Decoder is BCD to decimal or binary-to-octal decoders consisting of buffering on all 4 inputs, decoding-logic gates, and 10 output buffers.
A BCD code applied to the four input, A to D, results in a high level at the selected one of 10 decimal decoded outputs. Similarly, a 3-bit binary code applied to inputs A through C is decoded in octal code at output 0 to 7 if D = "0". High drive capability is provided at all outputs to enhance dc and dynamic performance in high fan-out applications.
- BCD to decimal decoding or binary-to-octal decoding.
- High decoded output drive capability.
- "Positive logic" inputs and outputs……decoded outputs go high on selection.
- Medium-speed operation… tPHL, tPLH = 80 ns (typ.) @ VDD = 10 V.
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics.
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V.
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C.
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range):