- The CD4077 is a quad CMOS Exclusive-NOR Gate for use with logical comparators, adders/subtractors, parity generators and checkers.
- The CD4077B provide the system designer with a means for direct implementation of the Exclusive-OR and Exclusive-NOR functions, respectively.
- Medium speed operation - tPHL, tPLH = 65ns (typical) at VDD=10V, CL=50pF; Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V; ±10mA DC input current; Standardized symmetrical output characteristics.
- Logic Family / Base Number: CD4077; Logic Type: XNOR; Output Current: 6.8mA; No. of Inputs: 2; Supply Voltage Min: 3V.
- Supply Voltage Max: 18V; No. of Pins: 14Pins; Logic IC Family: CD4000; Logic IC Base Number: 4077