- Mini traffic light module: high quality LED display module.
- 3 colours: red, yellow, green. Vertical location.
- Input voltage/power supply: 5V.
- Input: digital signal output from your Arduino or controller.
- Interface: Common cathode connection, individually controls both red, green and yellow.
- It can be controlled by PWM.
- Input High or Low level from controller to make LEDs ON or OFF.
- It just support controller to contorl.
- This module includes large 8mm Red, Yellow and Green LEDs arranged like a typical traffic light that are useful for experimenting with traffic signals, using them on a railroad model or as some type of good/caution/bad status indicators for a project.
- The modules have current limiting resistors built-in, so they can be connected directly to the pins of an MCU.
- You can even plug it directly into the female header of most Arduino boards where you have 3 digital pins next to a ground, such as using the Uno pins 11, 12, 13 & Gnd.
- The LEDs are lit when a logic HIGH is applied to the pins.
- G = Green LED, active HIGH
- Y = Yellow LED, active HIGH
- R = Red LED, active HIGH
- GND = Ground