One of the smallest Atmel processors, specifically Attiny85. It includes a USB connector and 6 I/O pins.
Programming can be done through Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX / Windows / Linux)
- Optional power supply via USB 5V or external 7-35V
- 500mA 5V controller on main board
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O pins (two for USB support)
- 8k Flash memory (after loading 6 bootloader)
- I2C and SPI bus
- PWM on 3 pins
- ADC on 4 pins
- LED for Power Indication and Test / Status (Pin0)
Notice. The product is not a finished device, it is only a component.