BME280 Atmospheric Sensor Breakout is the easy way to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space. Basically, anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions you can find out from this tiny breakout. The BME280 Breakout has been design to be used in indoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring.
A tiny sensor breakout with BME280 onboard, sensing environmental temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. It supports both I2C and SPI interfaces, also is compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels.
Due to its ultra small form factor, low power consumption, high precision with stability.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Temperature sensing: -40~85°C (resolution 0.01°C, accuracy ±1°C)
- Humidity sensing: 0~100%RH (resolution 0.008%RH, accuracy ±3%RH, response time 1s, delay ≤2%RH)
- Barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa (resolution 0.18Pa, accuracy ±1hPa)
- Power consumption: <0.1mA@1Hz