The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
The EasyDriver requires a 6V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor.
The EasyDriver has an on board voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V. Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a micro-controller and you’ve got precision motor contro
- A3967 Micro-stepping Driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change micro-stepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 6V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds.