Heat shrink tubing is a flexible, flame retardant and halogen free polyolefin tubing used for electrical insulation.
- Diameter : 8 mm.
- After shrinkage : 4 mm.
- Very flexible
- 2:1 shrinkage ratio, shrinks to a third of its original diameter, ideal for larger, irregular shapes
- Flame retardant (apart from transparent version)
- Operating temperature range of -55 to +135°C
- Low heat shrink temperature of 70°C (minimum)
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 110°C
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Resistant to common fluids and solvents
- Excellent abrasion resistance