K-Thermocouple- to-Digital Converter (0C to +1024C)Temperature sensor (MAX6675)makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) for giving an accurate temperature compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- With a simple three serial SPI interface;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 3 to 5.5
- Temperature Range(°C): 0 to +1024
- Cold Junction Compensation Range(°C): -20 to +80.