L6219 (Stepper/DC Motor Driver) is a bipolar monolithic integrated circuits intended to control and drive both winding of a bipolar stepper motor or bidirectionally control two DC motors.
L6219 (Stepper/DC Motor Driver) with a few external components form acomplete control and drive circuit for LS-TTL or mi-croprocessor controlled stepper motor system.The power stage is a dual full bridge capable ofsustaining 46V and including four diodes for cur-rent recirculation.
- Voltage range: 10 V to 46 V.
- Half-step, full-step and micro-stepping mode.
- Built-in protection diodes.
- Internal PWM current control.
- Low output saturation voltage.
- Designed for unstabilized motor supply voltage.
- Internal thermal shutdown.
- Output current up to 750 mA each winding.