LM2576T-ADJ (3A Step-Down Adjustable Switching Regulator)
LM2575 series of regulators are monolithic integratedcircuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down(buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 1A load withexcellent line and load regulation. These devices are avail-able in fixed output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, and anadjustable output version.
Adjustable version output voltage range : 1.23V to 37V
- Guaranteed 1A output current.
- Wide input voltage range : up to 40V .
- Requires only 4 external components.
- 52 kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator.
- TTL shutdown capability, low power standby modenHigh efficiency.
- Uses readily available standard inductors.
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection.