Membrane keypads are made of a thin, flexible membrane material.
One of the great thing about them is that they come with an adhesive backing so you can attach it to nearly anything. You just have to peel the paper backing off.
Matrix Keypad 16 switches are connected to each other with conductive trace underneath the pad forming a matrix of 4×4 grid.
- Features :Circuit Rating: 35V (DC), 100mA, 1W.
- Contact resistance: 10Ω ~ 500Ω.
- Dielectric Strength: 250VRms (50 ~ 60Hz 1min).
- Operating pressure: Touch feeling: 170 ~ 397g (6 ~ 14oz)..
- Switch travel: touch-type: 0.6 ~ 1.5mm.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +80.