Wireless control capable of up to 2mbit communication with a range from 40 to 100m.
Has on board antenna.
The nRF24L01 is a single chip 2.4GHz transceiver with an embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced Shock Burst™), designed for ultra low power wireless applications.
The nRF24L01 is designed for operation in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2.400 - 2.4835GHz. An MCU (microcontroller) and very few external passive components are needed to design a radio system with the nRF24L01.
The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available.
The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.
- Model: 24L01-M
- Distance : range from 40 to 100m.
- Power supply voltage: 1.9~3.6V
- The receiving sensitivity is 2Mbps. -83dB; 1Mbps ●-87dB; 250kbps . -96dB
- The receiving current is 2Mbps-15mA; 1Mbps-14.5mA; 250kbps - 14mA
- Standby current: 15μ A
- Power-down current: 700nA
- Operating temperature: -20C ~ +55C
- Storage temperature:-40 C ~+125 m