The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the best performing single-board computer to date from the Raspberry Pi Foundation that has undergone a huge upgrade in comparison to all previous models.
The Pi 4 B is available in different memory versions (4GB) with true Gigabit Ethernet, USB-C power, USB 3.0, dual 4k display output and a quad-core CPU to rival the performance of an entry-level desktop PC. It’s a truly powerful and capable computer in a small, affordable package.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC at 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- * A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C .