GPRS GSM GPS Shield based on the SIM808 GSM GPRS GPS all-in-one cellular phone module.
You can add location-tracking, voice, text, SMS and data to your project.
This shield fits yourArduinoor , it is easy to use.
This shield fits right over your Arduino or compatible.
IT is a powerful GSM cellular module (we use the latest SIM808) with integrated GPS.
This board based on the latest SIMCOM SIM808 GSM/GPS module, it offers cellular GSM and GPRS data along with GPS technology for satellite navigation.
The board features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode, giving the project incredibly long standby times.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Compact size 27mm x 46mm x 10mm
- Standard SIM Card
- GPRS network nodes
- Remote communications
- Satellite positioning
- Real-time car tracking systems
- Internet of things (IoT)
- SIM808 Moudle.
- GSM Antenna.
- GPS Antenna.