MQ-2 Gas Sensor module is useful for gas leakage detecting in home and industry. It can detect LPG, i-butane, propane, methane ,alcohol, hydrogen and smoke.
MQ-2 Gas sensor can detect or measure gasses like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane. The module version of this sensor comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas. When it comes to measuring the gas in ppm the analog pin has to be used, the analog pin also TTL driven and works on 5V and hence can be used with most common microcontrollers.
- Chip: LM393, ZYMQ-2 gas sensors
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output
- 0~5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- the gas, natural gas, city gas, smoke better sensitivity.
- with a long service life and reliable stability
- rapid response and recovery characteristics
MQ2 gas sensor is an electronic sensor used for sensing the concentration of gases in the air such as LPG, propane, methane, hydrogen, alcohol, smoke and carbon monoxide