This is a shield based on the CC3000 WiFi module. The CC3000 from TI (Texas Instruments) is a stand-alone wireless network processor that makes adding Internet connectivity to your project simple
Allows you to connect an external antenna (Optional), in case you need a little extra power. Headers on the right side have been separated in case you want to solder prototyping in the area.
Note: The WiFi Shield CC3000 comes as a stand-alone board.
- Supply voltage: 2.9-4.8V
- Host Interface: SPI@16MHZ
- Throughput (TCP): ~4Mbps
- IEEE 802.11 b/g compliant
- Security modes: WEP, WPA / WPA2 (AES and TKIP - Personal)
- Certificate : FCC, IC, CE, and TELEC
- WIMAX Embedded Antenna
- Optional connection to external antenna
- Home automation.
- Industrial wireless control.
- Sensor networks.
- Secutity and monitoring systems.