ADXL345 is a small, low power, complete 3-axis MEMS accelerometer modules with both I2C and SPI interfaces. The ADXL345 board feature on-board 3.3V voltage regulator and level shifter, which makes it simple to interface with 5V microcontrollers such as the Arduino.
- 3V-6V DC Supply Voltage
- On-board LDO Voltage regulator
- Built-in Voltage level convertor (MOSFET based)
- It can be interface with 3.3V or 5V Microcontroller.
- Free-Fall Detection
- SPI and I2C interfaces
- Measuring Range: ±16g
- Measuring Values (-16g to +16g):
- X: -235 to +270
- Y: -240 to +260
- Z: -240 to +270
- Handsets .
- Medical instrumentation .
- Gaming and pointing devices.
- Industrial instrumentation.
- Personal navigation devices.
- Hard disk drive (HDD) protection.