The TTGO T-Display is a development board based on the ESP32 that includes a 1.14 inch color display. So on this small board it has Wifi, Bluetooth, MCU, Display.
If you want to start an IoT project, this is a good one to start with.
The OLED display on board is a 135x240 pixels TFT IPS display based on ST7789 driver IC, and connects to ESP32’s SPI interface. On its back side you can connect a li battery as a power supply.
Note that its USB port is USB Type C for programming, the USB to TTL chip is CP2104.
- Material: Fiber glass fabric + Electronic component
- Display: IPS ST7789V 1.14 Inch
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Power supply: USB 5V/1A
- Charging current: 500mA
- Working voltage: 2.7-4.2V
- Working current: app.67mA
- Sleep current: app.350uA
- Working temperature range: -40 - +85℃/-40 - +185℉
- JST Connector: 2Pin 1.25mm
- Communication distance: 300m
- Color: As picture shown