Universal ZIF Socket 28 Pin are for microcontrollers which are going to stack in and out constantly.
It can be used with any dip covered microcontroller with its 40 pin structure.
Socket compresses the IC's leg with the safety stick on it and possibility of loose contact disappears.
It is mostly used in programmer boards if IC in systems will be changed constantly,
using this type of sockets will be advantageous.
- Ideal for Device Programmers
- Ideal for Programming and Test Rigs
- Zero Insertion Force - Easy Removal
- Low Contact Resistance when IC Held
- Suitable for All IC's up to 28 Pin
- Lever Locks for Programming