Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments with a simple 1-Wire interface.
The DS18B20 provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor.
It can measure a wide range of temperature from -55°C to +125° with a decent accuracy of ±5°C. Each sensor has a unique address and requires only one pin of the MCU to transfer data so it a very good choice for measuring temperature at multiple points without compromising much of your digital pins on the microcontroller.
- Operating voltage: 3V to 5V.
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C.
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C.
- Unique 64-bit address enables multiplexing.
- Output Resolution: 9-bit to 12-bit (programmable).
- Liquid temperature measurement.
- Measuring temperature at hard environments.